2020 ZHEJIANG Provincial Government Scholarship is available to international students for undergraduate degree program for the 2020/2021 academic year in China.
Zhejiang University of Science and Technology (ZUST) is a multi-disciplinary university specializing in engineering, and incorporating disciplines in science, arts, economics, management, and education. Combining the successful administrative experience of German universities of applied sciences with its own experience, ZUST explores ways of cultivating international talents with innovative spirits and professional skills.
Worth of Award
Class A Scholarship:
The Class A Scholarship provides a rate of 30,000 RMB/person.
Class B Scholarship:
- The Class B Scholarship provides a rate of 20,000 RMB/person.
- The Class B Scholarship sponsors excellent international students pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Zhejiang Province. The scholarship should be used to cover the tuition fee.
- The applicant shall be a physically and mentally healthy foreign student, and he/she must be friendly to China.
- The applicant of Master-degree program shall be under the age of 35, and he/she must have achieved the Bachelor Degree or certificate which is equal to Chinese Bachelor Degree.
- The applicant of Bachelor-degree program shall be under the age of 30, and he/she must have achieved the certificate or diploma which is equal to Chinese High School Certificate.
- The applicant of the Chinese program must have achieved the certificate or diploma which is equal to Chinese High School Certificate.
- The applicant shall have excellent academic performance as well as good class attendance and pass all courses.
- The applicant shall be well-behaved, and he/she has no record of violation of the regulation of Wenzhou University and the law of China. The applicant shall have excellent comprehensive evaluation assessment results.
- The applicant shall pay off full tuition, dorm fee, insurance fee and other relevant fees in time.
- The applicant should have a good knowledge of Chinese and provide proof such as HSK certificates or other Chinese learning or Chinese examination certificates. For those applying for courses taught in English, the standard might be lowered.
- The applicant shall never be granted any government or Wenzhou University Presidential Scholarship in this academic year.
How to Apply
- Application materials should be in duplicate, including:
- Application form for Zhejiang Province government scholarship.
- Notarized highest diploma and transcripts.
- Copy of passport.
- Health certificate.
- Recommendation letter.
- Study Plan
Zhejiang University of Science and Technology
International Student Affairs Center, West Building of Library,411
Ms.Sally, Ms.Serana,Ms.Hongyu, Ms.Kelsey,Ms.Demi
Add: No.318 Liu-he-lu, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, 310023
Application documents will NOT be returned