The Wastewater Operator operates and maintains an industrial pre-treatment wastewater plant for a CWT facility in Detroit to meet discharge permit requirements. Furthermore, the Wastewater Operator operates and maintains process equipment and chemical feed systems, conducts laboratory analysis and monitors tanker truck loading. ***This job requires willingness to work 12 hour night shifts with rotating days off ***
- Must have the ability to read, write, and comprehend English for operational, process, safety, and QA/QC instructions.
- Must demonstrate a commitment to safety policies, procedures.
- Must possess basic computer skills for data entry and process control.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently and have a basic understanding of pumps, valves, mixers, conveyors, measure/control devices, lab testing equipment, and material handling.
- Must consistently demonstrate the ability to learn and independently operate and maintain assigned process equipment to meet or exceed processing and quality targets.
- Must have the ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work in team environment and willingness to assume additional or new responsibilities to support a 100% “team first” mind set.
- Must be willing to work 12-hour shifts (both day or night), weekends, and holidays if required.
- Must be willing to work overtime or unscheduled shifts if required.
Clean Earth offers salaries commensurate with experience and an excellent benefit package including health insurance, company-paid life insurance and short-term disability, and a 401(k) with company matching. All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
How to applyVisit company website to Apply
Advertised until: 2019-02-22