To achieve your academic and career goals without financial constraint, you need a scholarship to assist you in performing excellently and moving faster in your academic pursuit. This is made possible by Victoria University of Wellington offering Automatic Master’s Scholarships to international students.
This scholarship provides funds towards tuition fees for all international students who meet the entry requirement. This scholarship is available for masters students who wish to enroll in a degree program for the duration of 1 to 1.5 years at Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
Scholarships to be taken at: Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: Tuition Scholarship
Subject Eligibility: Refers to eligible courses offered (below)
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Victoria University of Wellington Automatic Master’s Scholarships;
- Applicants must international students.
- Students admitted into Masters Degree program.
- The award is available for Master degree coursework in Master of Conservation Biology, Master of Intercultural Communication and Applied Translation, Master of International Trade, and Master of Marine Conservation offered at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking, and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Victoria University of Wellington’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for Victoria University of Wellington Automatic Master’s Scholarships
Interested and eligible applicants are required to hold an offer for a full time masters coursework in any of the approved programme. Thereafter, they can proceed to apply for the award through online application.
Application Deadline: Open for 2020