The Robert Gordon University of Aberdeen is inviting applications for its Vice-Chancellor’s Undergraduate Scholarship for International Undergraduates in the UK for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Situated on one of the most beautiful campuses in the UK, the university provides facilities that will have a real influence on your capacity to learn. Their teaching staff have an outstanding reputation for quality and academic research and our track record in graduate employment is amongst the best in the UK. The University’s range of degree courses includes online degrees as well as traditionally taught courses in subjects as diverse as art and design, management and engineering.
Resonating through their culture is the desire to foster collaborative relationships with local, regional and global communities to develop socially responsible citizens and promote ethical behaviour.
Worth of Award
- One full year’s tuition fee for one year of study
- For students starting in Year 1 or Year 2 of an undergraduate course
- Mode of Study; Any full time on-campus undergraduate course
- To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants should know that;
- Selection of successful awardee is based on academic merit
- The holder of an offer from Robert Gordon University for a full time on-campus undergraduate course
- Be classed by the University as an international fee payer for tuition fee payment
- Must be a self-funding student
How to Apply
- If you have received an offer from Robert Gordon University for an undergraduate course
- Applicants must then submit a scholarship application form, including a 500 words statement of support. The Scholarship Panel would expect applicants to highlight why they should be considered for the award.
- Download and complete the application form: Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship Application Form (DOC 55KB)
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a telephone or Skype interview.