The University of South Australia (UniSA) is pleased to announce the 2020 scholarship application to international students wishing to enrol in a full-time study undergraduate or postgraduate programme at the university. Scholarship recipients will receive a 50% reduction in their tuition fees per annum for four years.
Successful applicants will become a UniSA International Student Ambassador and will be required to maintain a credit average or its equivalent for each consecutive year of study to be eligible for further renewable of the scholarship award.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of South Australia
Scholarship to be taken at: Australia
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Slots: Several
Scholarship Worth: 50% reduction in tuition fees
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the university.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Vice Chancellor’s International Excellence Scholarship at University of South Australia 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a prospective international students wishing to enrol in the University of South Australia.
- Applicants must not have accepted any other UniSA scholarship or bursary and be eligible to study in Australia with a student visa.
- Applicants must have achieved an 85% average (or equivalent) in their previous studies.
- Applicants must meet the English language entry requirements for the chosen program applied for.
- Applicants must meet the normal admission requirements for the chosen program in interest at UniSA.
- Scholarship recipients will be required to be enrolled in a full-time basis at UniSA’s Australian campuses, and maintain a Grade Point Average of at least 5.0 in order to receive the scholarship payments.
Application Procedures for the Vice Chancellor’s International Excellence Scholarship at University of South Australia 2020
Applicants are to apply first for admission into a full-time programme at the university and provide the following documents for documentation when applying:
- Degree name and duration
- Original language transcripts (translated to English if necessary)
- Current enrolment of courses
- Grading system used at university
- Evidence of English language proficiency (if required)
- Details page and signature page of passport.
Application Deadline: 15th November, 2020