The University of Hull hereby announces the commencement of Talented Athlete Programme targeted at ensuring that elite student-athletes are able to compete at the highest level, while studying for a degree programme at the University.
The programme is a form of Sports Scholarship open to all prospective and current students who are enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate study programme at the University of Hull for the 2020/21 academic session. Applicants who are involved in sports are especially encouraged to apply for the scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Hull
Scholarship to be taken at: United Kingdom
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Slots: Several
Scholarship Worth: See scholarship benefits
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for domestic and international students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the University of Hull Sports Scholarships for International Students 2020/21, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- The programme is open to all prospective and current students who compete at a regional, national or international level in their sport.
- Applicants for all undergraduate and postgraduate courses are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be able to provide evidence of their achievements and future potential in their chosen career.
- Applicants must possess the necessary qualifications required for admission into a study programme at the University of Hull.
- Applicants for the postgraduate position must have obtained good grades in relevant courses from a recognized university.
- A tailored financial offer
- An all-inclusive fitness centre membership
- Priority scheduling of training times
- Bespoke professional strength and conditioning training plan
- Rehabilitation support and sports massage
- Lifestyle advice and mentor support
- Nutrition and hydration support
- One to one yoga and flexibility sessions
- Complementary TAP sportswear
- Personal development support and guidance.
Application Procedures for the University of Hull Sports Scholarships for International Students 2020/21
Applicants are to apply online by completing the online application form before the application deadline. Applicants should ensure that they provide accurate and complete information as incomplete application will not be accepted.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Visit the Official Website for more Details