The Stephen M. Kellen Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship designed to attract the brightest and most deserving students to the Dual BA program between Sciences Po and Freie University Berlin.
It encourages promising young individuals to commit to Europe by giving them the keys to law, economics, history, political science, and sociology; the opportunity to speak at least three languages; and the ability to navigate in both German and French cultures.
Worth of Award
- The Stephen M. Kellen scholarship covers;
- Two years of tuition fees at Sciences Po,
- In addition to a living allowance of $6.000/year for the two years spent on Sciences Po’s French-German European Campus in Nancy,
- A living allowance of $7.000/year for the two years spent at the Otto-Suhr-Institut of Freie University.
To be eligible;
- The candidate must be admitted at Sciences Po’s dual BA with Freie University Berlin.
- The Scholarship is awarded to a student who exemplifies the values promoted by Stephen M. Kellen:
- Excellence – as reflected in academic achievement
- Vision – as demonstrated through a written submission on a selected topic
- Generosity – as shown in a commitment to service to others
How to Apply
- Applicants must send the following to [email protected], before the deadline.
- Completed application form
- Personal statement. Considering Kellen’s commitment to Berlin, please describe your motivation to study in the city of Berlin (1,000 words) in English
Essay on “Populism and Democracy in Europe”. Please develop a guiding question that problematizes the issue and focuses your essay (2,000 words) in English