OverviewThe hourly security officer is responsible for a safe and secure environment for our clients. Knows and understand post orders assigned posts, is alert and observant and communicates unusual activity. Observes and reports to deter theft, vandalism, and illegal entry at client sites. The Security Officer should exemplify excellent customer service at all times. In the event of criminal activity or need for emergency assistance, the Security Officer is to report is immediately to 911, CPS Dispatch and their Field Supervisor. Our Security Officers are proactive, responsive and ready to meet our customer needs. (Swing / Grave Shifts Only) Starting Pay Rate: $15.00
The CompanyAt CPS Security, our success is based on a top management team with experience in Internet technology, security services marketing, communications, software development and program management. We have a capable, creative team with the vision and energy to effectively manage a growing company. CPS is built on over 20 years of security experience. We understand the security business and the dynamics of the marketplace. Headquartered in California, the company has over 1,500 employees working in over 11 offices across the United States including Arizona, California, Nevada, and Texas. CPS provides dependable, progressive and efficient security and remote management solutions supported by a state of the art Command Center, Video Management Systems, and high tech staff. How To Apply For Work Permit In The USA If you are looking for a position that can lead to advancement in one of our other security methods, this may be the position and company for you!
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law.
- At least one verifiable employer.
- No criminal convictions.
- Must have a State Guard Card
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing in the English language for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the position with our without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to pass our Pre-Employment screening, including drug test, background check and social security check.
- Neat and professional appearance at all times.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client sites.
- Please bring any BSIS approved Module certificates with you to your interview.
- Free Uniforms
- Full Benefits
- Free Direct Deposit
- Mandatory Mentoring training for all New Hires.
- Employee Referral Program
- Weekly Pay
Advertised until: 2019-03-15