OVERVIEW:Great job opportunity to join a team that will bring new innovative products for the 4th leading cause of cancer in Canadians under 49 years old. Be part of the rapidly changing landscape of Oncology and Melanoma with a company that is reimagining medicine and has a bright future. Join us at Novartis Oncology. SEE: HOW TO GET WORKING PERMIT
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Achieve all territory business objectives including sales goals and growth.
- Promote Novartis products and services with key opinion leaders, targeted specialists, and healthcare professionals with a Strategic Account Management mindset with a goal to become a preferred partner.
- Know customers’ needs and deliver solutions that benefit patients, healthcare professionals and Novartis.
- Communicate and collaborate with all cross-functional team members to ensure optimal alignment on business opportunities and priorities.
- Maintain a current level of knowledge on assigned products, disease areas and competitors.
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
- University degree, health sciences or business administration preferable.
- Minimum of 5 years related sales experience with a strong record of achievement and minimum of 2 years’ experience in a hospital, specialty (Oncology experience a strong asset).
- Results-oriented, customer focused and proven business acumen.
- Highly energetic, self-motivated and entrepreneurial aptitudes.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with various groups and commitment to teamwork.
Why consider Novartis?750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives? We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
How to applyVisit company website to submit your CV
Advertised until: 2019-06-22