University of Richmond – USA is pleased to offer Richmond Scholar Award to international students with exceptional academic achievement and potentials for continued success as a scholar and contributor to campus life. This scholarship is available for undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the institution in USA for 2020/2021 academic session.
The scholarship is renewable for up to eight consecutive semesters of full-time enrollment including study abroad. All applicants for first-year admission are automatically considered for this scholarship, provided that they submit a complete admission application by December 1. No separate application is required.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Richmond, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Richmond, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee, Room & Board
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Richmond Scholar Award at University of Richmond, USA 2020
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Richmond, USA
English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Richmond’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for Richmond Scholar Award at University of Richmond, USA 2020
All applicants for first-year admission are automatically considered for this scholarship, provided that they submit a complete admission application by December 1. No separate application is required.
Eligible applicants are expected to the meet general entry requirement of the University.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020