Applications are hereby invited from committed and suitably qualified international undergraduate students for Richard Traina Scholarship. This is available for undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at Clark University, USA for 2020/2021 academic session.
One of Clark’s top-level scholarships and honors, the Traina Scholarship is named after the late Richard P. Traina, the former University President who saw a better world was possible through listening, learning, and connecting. Eligible students will receive a $80,000 four-year award ($20,000 per year) regardless of their family’s financial need, provided the student meets year-to-year continuation requirements.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Clark University, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Clark University, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $80,000
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Richard Traina Scholarship at Clark University, USA
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Clark University, USA
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Clark University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for Richard Traina Scholarship at Clark University, USA
When you send in your admissions application, you will be considered automatically for several merit scholarships. Our Presidential LEEP Scholarship and Global Scholars Program Scholarship require separate applications; however, the rest of our merit scholarships do not.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2020