Monash University – Australia is pleased to offer Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship for international postgraduate and doctoral students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the institution for 2020/2021 academic session.
Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships are provided by the Australian Government to support both domestic and international students undertaking Research Doctorate and Research Masters degrees. As part of this program, a RTP Fees Offset is available to cover the course tuition fees that would otherwise be payable by the student.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Monash University, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Monash University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Graduate & PhD
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee & Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) policy
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships at Monash University
- Candidates must be international students
- Students admitted into graduate and PhD degree program.
- The award is available for graduate and PhD courses offered at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must have MSc degree certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Monash University, Australia .
English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Monash University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships at Monash University in Australia
Application for graduate research scholarships is done at the time of applying for your course, unless you are already enrolled. Whether you are a new or current student, the same application process is used for both admission and/or scholarship via our Applicant Portal. You do not need to specify which scholarship you are applying as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships (where eligible).
Many scholarships can have different application processes. Make sure to read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline.
If you are a new applicant, you must have obtained an Expression of Interest (EOI) from the relevant faculty before starting your application.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020, and for international students: August 31, 2020.