Applications are hereby requested from international students for a scholarship award for the next academic session to study in Radboud University, Netherlands. The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers selected prospective non-EEA applicants who are highly talented the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s degree programme at Radboud University. The Scholarship Programme is very competitive and is only intended for talented students with outstanding study results highly motivated to undergo a Master’s degree programme at Radboud University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Radboud University, Netherlands
Scholarships to be taken at: Radboud University, Netherlands
Scholarship Type: Part Scholarship
Scholarship level: Master’s Level
Scholarship Worth: €10,502
Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies, Linguistics and Communication Sciences, International and European Law, Biomedical Sciences, Molecular Mechanisms of Disease, Philosophy, Biology*, Chemistry, Computing Science, Mathematics, Medical Biology, Molecular Life Sciences, Physics & Astronomy, Artificial Intelligence, Behavioural Science, Cognitive Neuroscience, Social and Cultural Science,
* The specialisation Transnational Ecosystem-based Water Management within the Master’s programme in Biology is NOT eligible for this scholarship.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for EU/ International students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicants must hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- Applicants are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- Applicant must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands.
- Applicant must meet the English language proficiency requirement for the Master’s programme of choice.
- Applicant must have obtained a full time admission to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting September 1, 2020 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- Applicant are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands.
- Applicants are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded.
The following Selection criteria will be considered:
- Talent: This means that applicants must have outstanding study results in your present field of study
- Applicants are expected to be a promising student in his/her desired field of study at Radboud University
- Applicant must have a proven academic quality and good results of your prior education for example through grades, test scores, publications
- Quality of the recommendations in the two reference letters
- Motivation: This will be based on the applicant’s motivation letter for the Master’s programme
Application Procedure for Radboud Scholarship for International Students at Netherlands
- There is no separate application procedure for Radboud Scholarship Programme as students who apply for admission into an English-Taught Master’s programme are eligible for the scholarship. However, the selection for RSP and the admission to the Master’s degree programme are two separate processes. Admission to the programme does not imply selection for RSP.
- Applicant apply for a Radboud Scholarship by indicating during applicant’s application for admission in the OSIRIS Application system that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship.
- Applicant will then be requested to upload three additional documents: two reference letters and a curriculum vitae.
Application Deadline: Date to be announced