Action Property Management, a premier management company is seeking a Full Time Office Assistant for our satellite office located in Corona.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Compensation: $14.00 per hour
The Office Assistant is responsible for assisting the Manager Assistant and Community Managers on a daily basis through a variety of administrative and customer service related tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Professionally greet all visitors.
* Process all walk-in payments by completing the Off-Site Payment form and logging in Jenark.
* Assist homeowners with requests for items such as keys, parking permits, remotes, and etc., as well as log action Jenark & in the Key Log binder.
* Receive and distribute office mail
* Keep front office, kitchen, copying area, and conference room appearance clean and organized.
* Assist with ordering office supplies, when requested.
* Managing all incoming phone calls
* Complete forms for deposit of assessment payments, parking permit fees, key or remote fees
* Assist with Directors’ Reports (prepared as often as the Board holds their meetings)
* Transcribe meeting minutes dictated by Manager, if requested.
* Assist with typing non-compliance letters as directed by Manager.
Action Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a Drug Free Workplace.
The ideal candidate will possess:
2 years recent office experience.
Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills including proficiency in grammar, spelling, and letter composition.
Minimum typing speed of 40 wpm.
Experienced in Microsoft Office.
Available to work overtime as requested.
Professional appearance and demeanor; ability to work independently and collaboratively; self-starter with good organizational skills; ability to prioritize.
Passionate and committed to serving the needs of Action Property Management’s clients.
High School Diploma or equivalent. College education is a PLUS!
Previous HOA or property management experience is highly desired!
How to apply
Visit company website to Apply
Advertised until: 2019-02-22