NPDC/SEPLAT Joint Venture is pleased to that applications are welcomed from undergraduate students enrolled in full-time undergraduate courses in Nigerian universities to apply for the 2020/2021 National Undergraduate Scholarships.
The Joint Venture Scholarship Scheme between NPDC and SEPLAT is one of SEPLAT’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes designed to encourage and promote educational development and human capacity development of students through yearly provision of grants to successful applicants to complete their degree programmes.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): NPDC/SEPLAT
Scholarship to be taken at: Nigeria
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Slots: Several
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Subject Eligibility: See Course Eligibility
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for Nigerian students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the NPDC/SEPLAT National Undergraduate Scholarships 2020/21, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must Nigerian students enrolled in a full-time eligible course at a federal or state university in Nigeria.
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must possess at least 5 O’level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership ability.
Course Eligibility: Only students studying the following courses should apply:
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering/Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Application Procedures for the NPDC/SEPLAT National Undergraduate Scholarships 2020/21
Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form. All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
Applicants should note that applications are subject to SEPLAT JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
Application Deadline: 7th August, 2020