The National University of Singapore (NUS) hereby announces the 2021 ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship (AUS) scheme for students enrolled in full-time studies in Singapore. The scholarship is a freshman scholarship offered to support outstanding students from ASEAN member countries to advance their educational career.
Candidates will be considered and shortlisted for the scholarship through their applications for undergraduate admission to NUS. The scholarship will cover students in Double Degree and Joint Degree programmes. Applicants from ASEAN member countries are encouraged to apply.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): National University of Singapore
Scholarship to be taken at: Singapore
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Slots: Several
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fees payment, S$5,800
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for students from ASEAN member countries.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the National University of Singapore ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship 2021, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be citizens of an ASEAN member country excluding Singapore.
- Applicants must have strong leadership qualities and potential
- Applicants must possess good co-curricular activities records
- Applicants must be in possession of excellent high school results or its equivalent.
- Applicants must be applying for admission to a full-time undergraduate degree programme at the National University of Singapore.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the guidelines governing the conducts of students at the university.
- Successful scholars will be required to take part in community involvement programmes or projects deemed appropriate and/or directed by the University.
Application Procedures for the National University of Singapore ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship 2021
Applicants are to apply for admission first into a full-time study programme at the National University of Singapore for the 2021/22 academic session.
Applicants must ensure that they attach relevant supporting documents when applying for admission.
Application Deadline: Ongoing