Monash University is pleased to announce the Monash International Leadership Scholarship for international students who are enrolled and/or willing to enrol in an undergraduate study programme for the 2020/21 academic year.
Students who are high achieving with great academic credentials who can be ambassadors of Monash University are especially encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity to advance their academic career and achieve their dreams.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Monash University
Scholarship to be taken at: Australia
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Slots: Several
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Monash International Leadership Scholarship for Undergraduates 2020/21, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international fees-paying students who have been admitted or intends to enrol to study a full-time undergraduate course at Monash University.
- Applicants must not be a recipient of any other scholarships, grants or financial incentives funded by Monash University or be sponsored by other bodies/ institutions.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities and must be willing to abide by the guidelines governing the conducts of students at the university.
- Applicants must possess academic credentials needed for admission into their course of study at Monash.
- Applicants must be in possession of English language proficiency tests results for applicants whose official language is not English.
- 100% course fees paid until the minimum number of points for applicant’s degree are completed.
- Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and/or events.
- Commencing undergraduates will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students.
Application Procedures for Monash International Leadership Scholarship for Undergraduates 2020/21
Applicants are to apply online by submitting a separate application form for the scholarship. Before applying for the scholarship, applicants must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions.
Applicants will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement (500 words) and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University.
Application Deadline: 15th October, 2020