International students intending to enrol in a science honours degree at the university in area of mathematical science are especially encouraged to apply for the 2020/21 Maria Athanassenas Honours Scholarship.
Intending applicants must be international students with the zeal to obtain a bachelor’s degree from one of the best university in the world and have completed their college education with excellent results. Maria Athanassenas Honours Scholarship provides students the support required in their undergraduate studies.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Maria Athanassenas Honours Scholarship
Scholarship to be taken at: Monash University, Australia
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Slots: Several
Scholarship Worth: $3,000
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Maria Athanassenas Honours Scholarship at Monash University 2020/21, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities and must be willing to abide by the guidelines governing the conducts of students at the university.
- Applicants must be supervised by a staff member in the School of Mathematical Sciences.
- Applicants must be commencing full-time in the honours degree of Bachelor of Science in an area of mathematical sciences, in the School of Mathematical Sciences at the Monash University Clayton Campus.
- Applicants must be international fees-paying students who have been admitted or intends to enrol to study a full-time undergraduate course at Monash University.
- Applicants must not be a recipient of any other scholarships, grants or financial incentives funded by Monash University or be sponsored by other bodies/ institutions.
Application Procedures for the Maria Athanassenas Honours Scholarship at Monash University 2020/21
No application is required. All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course through VTAC will be automatically assessed. The scholarship cannot be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process- or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline.
Application Deadline: 6th November, 2020