Genesee Intermediate School District programs are seeking candidates for Maintenance and Custodial positions.
The Maintenance position is responsible for performing maintenance and repair functions on program owned/leased facilities, equipment and grounds. General maintenance and repair will include plumbing, heating/air conditioning systems, carpentry, painting, grounds/lawn care, hot water boilers, and electrical andmechanical equipment. Will be required to perform some custodial duties.
$16.00 per hour, commensurate with education and experience.
Available for full-time positions.
High School diploma or equivalent required. Courses taken through adult/community education programs, community college, college, or certification of workshop completion in at least five of the following areas preferred: Plumbing, hot water boilers, electrical, basic carpentry/construction, pneumatic controls, refrigeration, pesticides or practices dealing with asbestos/safety. Valid Michigan driver’s license required.
Three (3) years successful building/grounds experience required.
How To Apply:
- All candidates should complete the online application and upload a resume at http://www.gecs-inc.org/ by selecting the job postings link.
- If you have access to a scanner, upload a copy of the required educational documentation.
- Transcripts printed from the Internet are not acceptable.
- If you do not have access to a scanner, plan to bring this documentation if you are selected to interview.
- Please do not send paper documentation to Human Resources.