OVERVIEWMcCain Foods (Canada) has an immediate opening for fulltime Logistics Coordinator. Working with carriers and warehouses, this position is responsible for ensuring customer deliveries and intra McCain shipments are created and delivered on time. This role reports to the Manager, Logistics Canada.
- Coordinate and tender customer and warehouse replenishment outbound shipments and inbound purchases while maximizing trailer utilization and managing associated costs.
- Assist Customer Service in providing best in class service to customers (both external and internal)
- Collaborate with other departments (Customer Service, Deployment, Warehouses) to avoid and resolve service related issues for all shipment types
- Measure and monitor On Time Delivery service levels and daily activities for a defined region and take appropriate action when targets are not being met
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
- The ideal candidate has a university degree or equivalent combination of qualifications and experience.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent attention to accuracy and detail
- Ability to operate in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to plan, organize and manage multiple priorities
- Positive attitude and team player
- Creative & Flexible: Able to evaluate opportunities and respond quickly to changing requirements
- Solutions-oriented and customer focused
- Ability to make sound business decisions, and can accurately balance risks with business needs
THE LOCATION:This role is located in our Florenceville-Bristol, NB office location. We have several McCain facilities in Florenceville: Office locations for Global function groups as well as North American Regional groups, two manufacturing plants, Global Information Technology Center, Potato Processing Technology Center, McCain Produce, McCain Fertilizer. Florenceville is located along the banks of the beautiful Saint John River Valley. It is also known as the French Fry Capital of the World and the founding place of McCain Foods.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- We are looking for driven individuals who have a bias for action and continuous improvement.
- If you have an interest in Supply Chain this is a great opportunity to begin or further your career development in this area.
COMPANYMcCain Foods (Canada) McCain Foods is an EEO Employer that welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.
How to applyVisit company website to submit your CV
Advertised until: 2019-05-17