Applications are hereby welcomed from serious in academic and committed international undergraduate students for Sir Bert Massie Scholarship. This scholarship is available for undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at Liverpool John Moores University in UK for 2020/2021 academic session.
In recognition of Sir Bert Massie, who was a national disability rights champion and former student of LJMU. The University is looking forward to award a scholarship to an outstanding student who has campaigned or championed inclusion in some way.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Liverpool John Moores University, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: Liverpool John Moores University, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: £10,000 each year
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Liverpool John Moores University Sir Bert Massie Scholarship
- Applicants must be international students
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- You must have LJMU as your first choice (firm) via UCAS.
- You must achieve a minimum of three grades As at A2 level or equivalent (144 UCAS points from three units). This level of academic excellence will need to be sustained throughout your course.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Liverpool John Moores University, UK.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Liverpool John Moores University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements
Application Procedures for Liverpool John Moores University Sir Bert Massie Scholarship
As part of the application process for this opportunity, candidates must take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the Liverpool John Moores University. After that, you must submit an online application via the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS). Once your application form, submitted through UCAS, will be sent to all your university choices for consideration. Once the University receives your application, they aim to assess your form on its merits basis.
Eligible candidate are required to meet the general entry requirement of the University.
Application Deadline: September 21, 2020