Macquarie University – Sydney Australia is welcoming applications from academically qualified international students who have achieved outstanding academic success and who have shown significant leadership qualities. This scholarship is available for PhD students who wish to enroll in a research program at University in Australia for 2020/2021 academic session.
The candidate will conduct high-quality research activities within the Optus Macquarie University Cyber-Security Hub, led by Prof. Dali Kaafar, to research on Cyber security and Privacy-Preserving Technologies including but not limited to Internet privacy and security analytics, to automatically detect and quantify privacy violations and security threats in the Web and Mobile Apps.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Macquarie University – Sydney Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Macquarie University – Sydney Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: PhD
Scholarship Worth: AUD $28,092 per annum
Subject Eligibility: Internet Privacy and Security Analytics Research
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Internet Privacy and Security Analytics Research Scholarship
- Applicants must a domestic or international students
- Students admitted into PhD degree program.
- The award is available for PhD program in Internet Privacy and Security Analytics Research courses offered at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Applicants must have MSc degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Macquarie University – Sydney Australia
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Macquarie University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for Internet Privacy and Security Analytics Research Scholarship
To be a part of this educational program, candidates are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the Macquarie University. You must submit an online application form to register as an applicant.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020