Ulster University in the UK invites applications for the International Undergraduate Scholarship open to all new international (non-EU) entrants on the first year of a full-time undergraduate course delivered on one of the Northern Ireland campuses, commencing September 2020.
You must be classified as an international, self-funding student paying the international tuition fee rate to qualify for this award.
Ulster University is currently ranked within the top 3% of universities in the world and is aiming even higher. Our civic contribution is evident through our pioneering research, our inspiring teaching delivery, our focus on employability and our collaboration with industry partners
Their core business activities are teaching and learning, widening access to education, research and innovation and technology and knowledge transfer. Look at their courses and see how they’re preparing students for tomorrow’s world today.
Worth of Award
£2,000 scholarship applied as discount to your annual tuition fee.
- You must be classified as an international, self-funding student paying the international tuition fee rate to qualify for this award.
- You must also hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate programme delivered on one of our campuses in Northern Ireland (Belfast, Jordanstown, Coleraine or Magee), commencing in
- September 2020 and meet any academic and/or English language conditions as stated in your offer letter.
- Students applying to their International Foundation Programme, part-time or eLearning programmes, or to programmes delivered at their branch campuses (London or Birmingham) are not eligible for this award.
- Please note you are only eligible for one discount or scholarship.
How to Apply
You don’t need to apply for this award – all eligible students are awarded it automatically.