Applications are currently welcomed from suitably qualified and outstanding international students for International Scholarship. This scholarship is available for undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at Near East University in Turkey for 2020/2021 academic session.
In order to provide student inflow and introduce TRNC, this scholarship is assigned to the students from foreign countries. Students within this context are offered special discounts on their tuition fees and ease of payment.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Near East University, Turkey
Scholarships to be taken at: Near East University, Turkey
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Educational fund
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the International Scholarship at Near East University, Turkey
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Near East University, Turkey
English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Near East University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for International Scholarship at Near East University, Turkey
Candidates holding an offer to enroll in full time undergraduate program at Near East University, Turkey can apply for the educational award.
Applicants are expected to fulfill the general entry requirement of the University.
Application Deadline: Open for 2020