The Strathclyde Business School (SBS) hereby announces the International Taught Postgraduate Performance Sport Scholarship aimed at enabling talented student-athletes to pursue a dual career of obtaining their degree whilst simultaneously reaching their sporting potential.
The Performance Sport Scholarship Programme is offered on a one-year renewable basis based on the Performance Sport Panel’s review of applications each year. Performance Sports Scholars are provided with a comprehensive support package to enable them achieve their dream.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Strathclyde Business School
Scholarship to be taken at: United Kingdom
Scholarship level: Postgraduate (PhD and Masters)
Scholarship Slots: Several
Scholarship Worth: £7,000
Subject Eligibility: Accounting and Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Business, Hospitality and Tourism, Management, Finance.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the International Postgraduate Taught Performance Sport Scholarship at Strathclyde 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be competing in a Sportscotland-recognized sport, and priority will be given to students competing in a BUCS-sport who can demonstrate the potential to contribute toward the University’s objective of being ranked in the top 20 in the UK by 2022-23.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full time postgraduate study programme in any of the eligible courses at the University of Strathclyde, United Kingdom.
- Applicants must have obtained good grades in their bachelor or Master’s degree from recognized university or institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership potential as shown in their academic credentials.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the university.
Application Procedures for the International Postgraduate Taught Performance Sport Scholarship at Strathclyde 2020
Applicants are to visit the official application website and complete the Online Form before the application deadline. Applicants are to ensure that they attach the required supporting documents.
Application Deadline: 23rd August, 2020