Fully funded international PhD research program in applying psychological research to Cyber Security Challenges is offered by Bournemouth University, UK. This PhD studentship seeks to address this by inviting proposals under several broad themes where there is potential to develop both theoretical knowledge and the evidence base.
The broad themes that this PhD studentship could explore are: The role of psychological resilience in cyber-attacks; including ownership of resilience within organizations, Implementation and assessment of behavior change strategies within cyber security settings. This is a fully-funded PhD studentship which includes a stipend of £15,225 each year to support your living costs.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bournemouth University, UK.
Scholarships to be taken at: Bournemouth University, UK.
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: PhD
Scholarship Worth: Fully funded scholarship & stipend of £15,225 to support your living costs.
Subject Eligibility: Research on Cyber Security Challenges
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the International PhD Studentships in Cyber Security Challenges 2020;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into PhD degree program.
- The award is available for PhD research program in Cyber Security Challenges
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Applicants must have MSc degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Outstanding academic potential as measured by either a 1st class honours degree or a Master’s degree with distinction or equivalent Grade Point Average (GPA).
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Bournemouth University, UK.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence If English is not your first language, you will need an IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 minimum (with a minimum 6.0 in each component).
Application Procedures for International PhD Studentships in Cyber Security Challenges 2020
Eligible and interested candidates are required to hold an offer for a full-time program at Bournemouth University, UK. Thereafter, they can proceed to fill out and complete the online application form.
For more information check out the full entry requirements.
Application Deadline: August 24, 2020