Applications are currently invited from eligible and committed international students for Merit-based Scholarship. This scholarship is available for undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at King’s College, USA for 2020/2021 academic session.
King’s College offers up to $18,000 merit-based scholarships for international undergraduate degree-seeking students. The scholarships are renewable for all four years of study based on satisfactory academic performance and full-time enrollment
Scholarship Sponsor(s): King’s College, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: King’s College, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $18,000
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the International Merit-Based Scholarship at King’s College, USA
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at King’s College, USA
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the King’s College’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for International Merit-Based Scholarship at King’s College, USA
Eligible applicants will be automatically considered for the scholarship if you apply by the deadline. No additional application is required.
Candidates are required to meet the general entry requirement of the University.
Application Deadline: Currently Open