Schaffhausen Institute of Technology in Switzerland invites applications for the SIT STAR Scholarship for Masters in the 2020/21 Academic year.
The SIT programme is flexible and adapted to many different individual situations. It is available both onsite in Schaffhausen and in an online offering, as well as any onsite-online combination. It offers qualified students attractive scholarships and the possibility of a second year in one of their partner universities in Europe, the USA, and Asia.
Worth of Award
- Scholarships with full and partial cost coverage for the SIT master
- SIT scholarship with full cost coverage for double degrees with CMU and NUS
- Tuition waiver for students with excellent GPA (Grade Point Average)
- They’re looking for talented graduates who have completed a bachelor’s in science or engineering — preferably from a top-tier university.
- They’re also reaching out to students with a distinct entrepreneurial flair, who could one day lead their own technology startup.
How to Apply
- Spaces are limited on the SIT master’s program.
- If you believe you have the perfect blend of technical intelligence and entrepreneurial spirit, apply at [email protected] for the opportunity to join their September 2020 intake.
Deadline: Closing date for receipt of applications is September 1, 2020 – Non-EU applicants (non-EU visa).