Queensland University of Technology – Australia is welcoming applications from eligible and high achieving international PhD students for Digital Health CRC Scholarship, who wish to enroll in a research program at the institution for 2020/2021 academic session.
The ideal candidates will have a strong interest in the application of digital health solutions in hospital settings. Experience working in hospitals (particularly in clinical or clinical informatics roles) may be beneficial. All students will be enrolled at QUT, with supervision, support and mentoring provided by AusHSI’s multidisciplinary research team. Each scholarship opportunity has a strong industry focus and a generous support package.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Queensland University of Technology, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Queensland University of Technology, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: PhD
Scholarship Worth: $40,000pa each.
Subject Eligibility: Field of Health and community
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Digital Health CRC Scholarship at QUT in Australia 2020
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Students admitted into PhD degree program.
- The award is available for PhD field of health and community courses offered at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a masters degree certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Glasgow, UK
English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Glasgow’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for Digital Health CRC Scholarship at QUT in Australia 2020
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application must include:
A cover letter
An up-do-date CV
Full academic transcript
A summary (up to two pages) of your career outlining your experience in health services research, with a focus on digital health, implementation science, health economics and/or statistics.
A detail of 3 referees (email/address/contact number).
Within your application, you should also state your digital health study area preference (i.e. implementation science, health economics or statistics), bearing in mind there will be an expectation of mixed-methods research during your study.
Please note: Do not specify a preference of stipend amount or funding source in your application. Scholarships will be awarded based on order of merit and applicant suitability for the research program.
Application Deadline: July 26, 2020