Deakin University – Australia is welcoming applications from academically qualified and outstanding international postgraduate students for HDR Scholarship. This scholarship is open for PhD students willing to conduct a research program at the institution in Australia for 2020/2021 academic session.
A PhD scholarship is available to initiate and conduct research on the topic ‘Conservation genomics of the short-finned eel (Anguilla australis): a focus on the ancient fishery within the UNESCO Budj bim cultural landscape’.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Deakin University, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Deakin University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: PhD
Scholarship Worth: Stipend of $28,092 per annum tax exempt (2020 rate)
Subject Eligibility: Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Deakin University HDR International Scholarship in Australia:
- Candidates must be domestic or international students
- Students admitted into PhD degree program.
- The award is available for PhD degree in Science, Engineering and Built Environment courses offered at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a masters degree certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Deakin University, Australia
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Deakin University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for Deakin University HDR International Scholarship in Australia
To be considered for this educational opportunity, then applicants are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the Deakin University. After being registered, you must apply using the expression of interest form.
Please refer to the research degree entry pathways page for further information.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020