OverviewOur team is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to our Minsk office to participate in projects for North America (Canada, USA).
- Communication with US customers;
- Development of project documentation (technical tasks, usage cases, user stories, interface layouts, accompanying documents);
- Alignment of project documentation with customers;
- Working with a team on resolving of logical questions connected to the development of new functionality;
- Development support, redrafting, consultation of developers;
- Current projects support.
- Fluent English (both spoken and written);
- Higher education;
- Working experience as a business analyst in software development, not less than 2 years;
- Experienced in writing of project documentation;
- Experienced in working with issue tracking systems;
- Ability to clearly formulate tasks;
- Attention to details;
- Confident knowledge of Agile methodology.
Would be an advantage:
- Experience in software development and/or testing;
- Knowledge of usability and user experience.
- Challenging short- and long-term projects with the customers, vendors, and partners from EU and US;
- Local and distributed project teams management of 10+ professionals;
- A real possibility to gain knowledge and grow in project delivery management;
- Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience;
- Flexible working hours;
- Remote work opportunity (by approval);
- Social benefits (see details below).
Social package description:
- Office located in the city center;
- Modern ergonomic furniture;
- Yoga classes in the office;
- English classes onsite;
- Seasonal vaccination;
- 5 additional paid days a year in case of illness without a sick leave;
- Individual approach and personal development program;
- Reimbursement for professional literature;
- Compensation for sports;
- Compensation of external training and certification;
- Corporate events and trips;
- Tasty & Fruits Days – pleasant surprises from the Company.
How to applyVisit company website to submit your CV
Advertised until: 2019-05-21